“It’s been a tremendous honor to serve you under the Gold Dome. Together, we’ve been able to reduce taxes, help small businesses create jobs, and protect our conservative values. In 2018 we passed historic tax cuts for Georgia families and I’m asking for your vote on May 22 to continue that progress.” – David Knight
I am honored to be a part of this community, and I will strive to eliminate inconsistencies in our government as your District 130 State Representative. Early voting will be coming to a close on May 18, but there is still time to cast your vote and make sure your voice is heard. I would be honored to have your support. Early voting times and locations for Spalding, Lamar, and Henry counties can be found by logging in to the Georgia My Voter Page. Here are some of the main locations in each county as a quick reference:
- Spalding County – Spalding County Board of Elections 825 Memorial Drive, Griffin, GA 30223. 8am – 5pm, Mon-Fri.
- Lamar County – Lamar County Board of Elections
408 Thomaston Street, Suite D
Barnesville, GA 30204
- Henry County – Elections & Voter Registration (Main Office)
40 Atlanta St., McDonough, GA
Mon-Fri 7am – 7pm
There will be no voting on Saturday, May 19th or Monday, May 21st.
With your support, I will continue the fight to:
- Lower taxes
- Prevent sanctuary cities in Georgia
- Simplify healthcare
- Create jobs
- Support our education system
- Protect 2nd Amendment Rights
You can learn more about my priorities and stances on particular issues throughout the rest of my website.